Canadian Border crossingGovernment

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

  • Irregular border crossings and asylum (available in English, French, Creole, Spanish)
  • Claiming protection from inside Canada
  • Background on the STCA

Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB)

  • Introduction to the refugee claim process
  • Appeals to the Refugee Appeal Division (RAD)

Legal Aid Services for Refugee Claimants


Canadian Council for Refugees (CCR)

  • Information for refugee claimants entering from USA (English, French and Spanish)
  • Refugees entering from US and Safe Third Country: FAQ

Canadian Association of Refugee Lawyers (CARL)

Canadian Cross-Border Legal Coalition (CCBLC)

  • EN,  FR,  Arabic, Farsi

Canadian Bar Association Find-A-Lawyer