Major Research Papers
- Towards a Restorative Justice Policy for Jamaica, by Rev. Leon Dundas.
- Case Flow Management Systems (Civil): Best Practices, Policy Development and Reform Priorities, by Mrs. M. Georgia Gibson-Henlin.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (Criminal and Civil): Best Practices, Policy Development and Reform Priorities, by Ms. Sherry Ann McGregor.
- The Public and the Justice System (including: issues related to public knowledge of and public confidence in the justice system, public legal education, and issues pertaining to juries, witnesses and victims) by The Independent Jamaica Council for Human Rights, Ms. Nancy Anderson, author.
- Court Management and Court Administration: Best Practices and Reform Priorities (including: court structures, court management court administration, models for independent court agencies, use of technology), by Mrs. Audre Lindo.
- Promoting a Civil Liberties Culture, by the Independent Jamaica Council for Human Rights (Ms. Nancy Anderson).
- Promoting a Civil Liberties Culture, by Ms. Dorcas White.