Registration Now Open for the CCCA National Conference
Join your colleagues from across the country for the largest annual gathering of in-house counsel in Canada on April 6-8, 2014, for the CCCA National Conference in Calgary. During this 3 day conference you will:
• Fulfill all of your learning and professional development requirements
(12 CPD hours).
• Celebrate the achievements of CCCA's 2014 Award Winners at a gala dinner on Monday, April 7.
• Be inspired by fantastic keynote speakers and thought leaders.
Registration is now live
Photo credit: by Oli-Oviyan
CBA honours International Anti-Corruption Day
December 9 marks International Anti-Corruption Day, a day to raise awareness about corruption and what the legal profession can do to help fight it. For the occasion, the CBA Anti-Corruption Team (CBA-ACT) prepared a few essential tools to guide lawyers in combatting corruption.
For more information, please consult:
• The CBA Anti-Corruption Team page on our website
• The Official UN International Anti-Corruption Day website