Your Member Services Committee is anxious to find and provide the maximum possible benefits to you as a member of the CBA. We particularly want to increase the number of benefits to those members living outside the Lower Mainland. But we need your help. If you will suggest services in your area that might offer discounts or other benefits, we will do the work of contacting them.
Some suggested types of businesses or services:
- Recreational Facilities
- Office Supply
- Book Stores
Perhaps the list below will give you some ideas.
Here are some examples of greatly reduced rates ONLY for members through MeetingMax at Vancouver hotels:
- Sheraton Wall Centre (across the street from the Law Courts) - $139
- Hyatt Regency - $134
- Georgian Court (across from B.C. Place) - $99
- Sandman Suites (1 block from GM Place and B.C. Place) - $90
- Wedgewood (Boutique, across the street from Law Courts) - $149
- Opus (Boutique, Yaletown) - $165
- Fairmont Waterfront - $199
Other discounts for CBA members:
- All Coast Hotels - 10-15% off corporate rate
- All Delta Hotels - significant discounts from corporate rate
- Playhouse and Stanley Theatres - 20% off regular and season tickets
- Disney on Ice - 15% off ticket price
- Vancouver and Victoria Symphonies - 15% and 20% of ticket prices
- Whistler/Blackcomb, Sun Peaks and Mt. Washington lift tickets on sale now!!
Save up to 20%! Order forms are available online at www.cba.bc.org/bc.
- Canucks and B.C. Lions discounts
- Coming Soon – Big White/Silver Star
Go to the CBABC website at www.cba.org/bc to find all of the special services you are entitled to as a CBA member.
Receive 20 per cent off Blackberry data usage rates and much more.
Dye & Durham
Corporate and Securities e-searches across Canada at 30 per cent off.
Avis’ “Drive Free” is back. Find out how it can work for you.
Want to find out which new benefits and promotions are available to you?
Join the e-mail news list to receive information about discounts, special promotions, exclusive events and more. Your e-mail address will be added to the confidential Member Services distribution list. E-mail email@example.com and sign up today!
This article was published in the December 2005 issue of BarTalk. © 2005 The Canadian Bar Association. All rights reserved.