About the CBA
CBA Strategic Plan
CBABC Representative Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Jobs at the CBABC
CBABC PD Webinar (with In-Person Option): Best Practices in Managing Criminal Trials
May 29, 2012
May 29, 2012
Registration:11am; Webinar/Seminar:11:30 am-1:30pm
The Canadian Bar Association, British Columbia Branch
Support Services Unlimited, 102 - 211 Columbia Street, Vancouver
$95 CBA members (+HST); $199 Non-CBA members (+HST)
by Friday, June 15, 2012 (while space is available)
• The Honourable Madam Justice Miriam Maisonville, The Supreme Court Of British Columbia
• The Honourable Judge Reginald Harris, The Provincial Court Of British Columbia
• Robert Wright, QC, Executive Director, Crown Counsel, Criminal Appeals & Special Prosecutions (CASP)
• Eric Gottardi, Defence Counsel, Peck And Company
Stuart Rennie, Legislation and Law Reform Officer, CBABC
Join our esteemed and experienced faculty to learn about best practices for hot topic issues facing criminal lawyers practising criminal law in the BC Supreme Court and Provincial court.
• Technology in the courtroom
• Pre-trial motions
• Examination-in-chief, cross-examination and re-examination
• Unrepresented litigants
• Withdrawal of counsel
Please visit the CBA Professional Development
for more information about this course.
The Canadian Bar Association – BC Branch is presenting this 2-hour Professional Development webinar/seminar.
Attendance at this webinar/seminar will provide you with 100% of the 2 hour required professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and practice management component for your 2012 Law Society of BC reporting.
Note: The Canadian Bar Association is one of the approved education providers sanctioned by the Law Society of British Columbia to deliver accredited Continuing Professional Development (“CPD”) that meets the mandatory requirement.
Copyright © 2013 The Canadian Bar Association